3698 Viggo Rd

Beeville, TX

$495,000
N/A
N/A
N/A
105

Details

STATUS:New
YEAR BUILT:
TYPE:farm/ranch
PARKING:
TOTAL STORIES:
MLS:1783106
COUNTY:Bee
PRICE PER SQFT$
PRICE PER ACRE$4,714

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION

Located a quick 10-minute drive from Beeville, this expansive 105-acre ranch presents an ideal opportunity for both cattle ranching, hunting, or a homestead close to town. With approximately 45% of the property comprised of open fields and the remaining 55% made up of brush, it offers a diverse landscape suitable for various agricultural and recreational activities. Improvements include a water well and electricity. Additionally, a small pond is situated in the center of the property. Vegetation: This ranch has about 45% open grass pasture with several cross fences that are still in good shape. As you drive to the back of the property, you'll find mature Oak Trees, Mesquite Trees, and other native South Texas brush, making up the other 55% of the land. Wildlife: This ranch acts as the perfect habitat for much of the native South Texas game. Whitetail, hogs, predators, and more are seen throughout the property as well as great dove hunting and some quail. Access/Location: Located just 10 minutes or 5 miles from town, this property has easy access off of Viggo Rd down a short easement road. Improvements: A water well is in place, but the status is unknown. There is also electricity on property to an old "tear down" house. There are a few roads leading around the property, but for the most part, this property is an open canvas.

Open Houses Nearby

sorry no near by open house View all

School Information

HIGH SCHOOL
MIDDLE SCHOOL
GRADE SCHOOL
austin
alamo heights
alvin isd

Property History

Payment Calculator

Location

Direction: Gate to property is at the intersection of Viggo Rd & Gill Ranch Rd

Courtesy of Chad Hanna Foster Jr.

This real estate information comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange/Broker Reciprocity Program .

Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.

© 2024 San Antonio Board of Realtors. All rights reserved.

HOMES FOR SALE NEARBY

san antonio, TX |
3
4
$524,000
castroville, TX |
$474,500
meyersville, TX |
0
0
$449,950

SAN ANTONIO LIVING

Search Homes For Sale